Fjällräven Barents Pro Trousers Men dark olive/black (2019) Clothing Hiking Pants
Durable trekking trousers for adventures in the mountains and forest. Made using durable wind and water-resistant G-1000 fabric with a double layer over the rear and knees. Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees. Six practical pockets including a map pocket and an axe pocket. Equipped with knee pad pockets (an accessory). Raw-length leg endings that can be easily adapted for your own height.
G-1000 is Fjällräven's own durable and versatile fabric, a proven outdoor classic for any type of adventure at any time of the year. The tightly woven fabric is made from 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton and has been waxed with Greenland Wax. This combination makes it extremely durable, highly breathable and also wind and water resistent.
- Knee pocket for knee pads
- double layer reinforcements in the seat and knees
- Articulated knees with opening for knee pads (not included)
- unshortened length which can be variably adjusted to the leg thanks to stitching
- Fjällräven logo leather
- vegetable-tanned leather
- Our model is 186 cm tall and wears size M. Normal size <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement
, Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
, 1 card case, 1 multitool bag, 1 mobile phone pocket inside