Marmot PreCip Jacket Men green Clothing Rain Jackets
The PreCip Jacket is reliable, value-oriented, full-function rainwear for backcountry and urban travelers alike.
Specially developed jacket and knit construction to allow maximum freedom of movement in the arm and shoulder area.
DriClime mesh is a bi-component denier gradient dimensional knit made of two different denier yarns. Using extremely fine deniers this knit is extremely light with superior wicking performance.
Marmot's most comfortable waterproof/breathable coating technology ever. NanoPro's superior microporous structure is dynamically air permeable, allowing for air exchange to help shed excess moisture vapor without compromising the waterproofness or windproofness of the garment.
Marmots own polyurethane coating technology, specially developed for non-padded clothes. PreCip stands for water resistance, water vapor permeability, comfort and durability.
- high collar with chin guard
- Storm flap with popper and Velcro over the zipper
- Jacket can be stowed in its own pocket
- Hem with elastic drawcord
- Our model is 186 cm tall and wears size M. Product is large. We recommend you order one size smaller. <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement